Be prepared to be completely entertained and mesmerized by the one and only Wes Schaeffer – The Sales Whisperer. He’s a self-described “pigheaded entrepreneur” who rehabilitates salespeople and trains their managers. He’s a highly-regarded speaker, a marketing automation aficionado and the author of “2.5 books” on sales, marketing, and entrepreneurship. He hosts The Sales Podcast and The CRM Sushi Podcast, and has helped 5,400 of the world’s top speakers, authors, coaches, and sales professionals achieve nearly miraculous growth. Tune in to hear Wes’ story, parts 1 & 2.
Wes Schaeffer is The Sales Whisperer®, and his story is extraordinary but not unlike many of yours – he was gifted athletically, not from a wealthy family, his parents split up – and to complicate matters, he was repeatedly drawn to the “path less taken.” Wes’ proven process hinges on the idea that to make any sale, you must make every sale.
- Wes wrote the Sales Whisperer Way
- Check out Wes’ TEDx Talk (and find the mistake he made)
- Learn more from Wes’ blog posts
- Tune into The Sales Podcast
- The alternative to a follow-up call
- The power of little stories
- Where you need to be geographically